We have helped many of our clients successfully make the cloud transition with a solid cloud transformation strategy. Based on our digital-native experience, we believe that the following critical factors drive a successful, sustained cloud journey:
- Embrace a ‘cloud-first’ mindset: Commit to a cloud-native architecture across the board to go beyond the cost advantage to exploit the innovation potential, especially when it comes to the digital experience stack
- Adopt the cloud best-in-class: Migrating the technology stack opens up the potential to leverage the best-in-class innovation that the cloud offers across the digital analytics lifecycle:
- Data Science Platform on the cloud: Implement a standardized approach to data science across the enterprise to enable the rapid development and operationalization of AI/ML models
- Data Engineering on the cloud: Automate the data infrastructure processing tasks to enable the data engineers to focus creating more business value: e.g. build/ manage feature stores, data products
- Data Operations on the cloud: Manage ITSM on the cloud to not only reduce investments in permanent infrastructure, also automate a large part of governance and provisioning activities
Get In Touch
We are always looking for new ideas and new partnerships. Contact us to see how we can help you.