The current and future business models, driven by digital transformation, require an agile mindset: defined by a high degree of flexibility to adapt quickly to changing requirements and the ability to incorporate frequent feedback effectively.
The conventional QA methods of design, execute and measure which may have been effective in the traditional waterfall SDLC paradigm, are no longer suited to the demands of an agile product mindset.
We help clients change the testing paradigm from conventional design, execute and measure methods to a ‘shift left’ model that embraces testing early on and throughout the Agile SDLC, by leveraging the next-gen digital technologies.
Next-Generation Quality Assurance Services
At Incedo, we apply our learnings, best practices from experiences working with Digital Natives in building and testing world-class software products, and leverage emerging technologies to deliver a differentiated set of Software Quality Assurance services for our customers.
Our approach to Quality Assurance Testing uses a "Shift Left" methodology using three main levers to drive quality in each phase of the SDLC:
- Automated Code Analysis Capture code and logical defects at the time of build, utilizing non invasive analysis tools.
- Test Scenario optimization techniques Targeting right effort in right areas of software, using Feature vs. Defect Density Heatmap for prioritization and NLP based test case generation techniques
- Automation Embracing new age technologies (RPA, machine learning) to deliver new operating efficiencies, particularly for data-intensive and analytics-driven applications.
Get in Touch
Register for a 30 minutes no-obligation Digital Journey assessment session.
At the end of this 30 min session, walk out with:
- Validation of your project idea/ scope of your project
- Actionable insights on which technology would suit your requirements
- Industry specific best practices that can be applied to your project
- Implementation and engagement plan of action
- Ballpark estimate and time-frame for development